Finally Free 4 Him

The place to pursue the pathway to true spiritual wholeness through the absolute truths of the Word of God as applied in practical terms.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm just too tired to care...

Been there? I know I have. Those that personally know me are not used to seeing that attitude in me. Honestly, I am very passionate about life and making it count for Christ. But there are days I just don't care. Maybe you can relate, too.

Here's practical help. I am indebted to Charles Stanley of In Touch Ministries for reminding me of this truth. Here goes:

Never allow youself to get too:

HUNGRY
ANGRY
LONELY
TIRED

Looking at the first letter of each word you should spell HALT. Here's Stanley's advice--HALT when you are experiencing any of the four things listed above and address the matter(s) before proceeding with life.

You will come to find out if you have not already--we can't live well when any of the four things above are out of line.

In the battle with your addiction, be sure you address each of these areas before proceeding in the battle. Yes, HALT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home