Finally Free 4 Him

The place to pursue the pathway to true spiritual wholeness through the absolute truths of the Word of God as applied in practical terms.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What About All That Medication?

Have you ever paused just long enough to ask yourself, why am I using my medication of choice? Oh, most of you know that I am not talking about the stuff you get at the pharmacy. I am talking about illicit drugs, alcohol, sex, food, approval, workaholism, etc. You get the drift.

Have you asked yourself and God what's up with the medicating? Let me challenge you to do just that--ASK. True, you may not like the answer; but you will love the solution set that God can provide that will leave you with no adverse side effects.

Seek His healing, not your false medicating...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home